Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions AUDRV
Welcome to the terms and conditions applicable to persons wishing to place an event or advertisement to buy, sell or rent their vehicles like (Bikes, Boats, Cars, Planes, RVs, Caravans, Etc.) using AUDRV online advertising portal AUDRV websites (www.audrv.com.au www.audbike.com.au www.audboat.com.au www.audcar.com.au www.audfly.com.au).
These terms and conditions govern advertisements and your access to and use of the Online Advertising Products & Services of the AUDRV Websites.
Please read and consider these terms and conditions carefully. You will need to agree to all of these terms and conditions to place advertisements and use the Online Advertising Products & Services of the AUDRV Websites as an (Account User).
The Website is owned and operated by an Australian proprietary limited company called AUDRV PTY LTD (ABN 87 623 901 404 ) (AUDRV). The terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to AUDRV and the terms "you" and "your" refer to any prospective participant and/or (Account User) of the AUDRV Online Advertising Products & Services of the websites who accepts these terms and conditions. You acknowledge that by clicking on the "I accept" button, you are agreeing to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and you are immediately entering into a binding and enforceable contract with us in relation to your participation using our services, your access to and use of the Online Advertising Products & Services of the AUDRV Websites, and any other matter dealt with in these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. USE OF THE AUDRV WEBSITES
- 1.1 The content of AUDRV Websites is subject to change without notice.
- 1.2 AUDRV reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Website at any time without notifying you (Account User).
- 1.4 You must not use the AUDRV Websites in a manner that causes, or may cause, the Website or access to the Website to be interrupted, impaired or damaged in any way.
- 1.5 You must not upload onto the Websites and material or content that is obscene, defamatory, racist, pornographic or otherwise offensive, or that contravenes any law or regulation or is otherwise unlawful.
- 1.6 You must not upload onto the AUDRV Websites and material or content that infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party or any right or duty owed to a third party.
- 1.7 AUDRV reserves the right to remove any material from any page of the Website without notifying the person or entity who uploaded the material to the Website.
- 1.8 You must not use the AUDRV Websites to send junk or spam emails.
- 1.9 You must not access or attempt to access any part of the AUDRV Websites which you are not authorised to access.
- 2.10 You must not use or attempt to use the AUDRV Websites as an (Account User) in a manner or for a purpose that contravenes a law or regulation or is otherwise unlawful.
- 2.11 You must not use the AUDRV Website to make any false or misleading statements or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation.
- 2.12 You must not receive wages or commission or other material benefit from using the Online Advertising Products & Services of the AUDRV Websites.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AUDRV WEBSITES
- 3.1 You must not use any material on the AUDRV Websites without the express written permission of the holder of the intellectual property rights to that material.
- 3.2 AUDRV Websites information is protected by ©Copyright laws and cannot be reproduced.
- 3.3 AUDRV may also have trademarks or registered trademarks of AUDRV within the websites that also may not be used or reproduced.
- 3.4 Unless you have been granted to do so for a payment fee to AUDRV a licence agreement will be entered into for this to occur and must be in writing.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- 4.1 The Websites may contain links to other websites.
- 4.2 You acknowledge and accept that AUDRV does not control any external websites which may be accessed via a link on the Website.
- 4.3 You acknowledge and accept that the obligations of AUDRV under these terms and conditions do not apply once a link on the Website has been used to access another website.
5. DISCLAIMER AND NO LIABILITY
- 5.1 To the full extent permitted by law, AUDRV:
- (a) makes no representation and gives no warranty or undertaking as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for purpose or suitability of the information located on the Websites or any other information;
- (b) does not accept any responsibility for any error in, or inaccuracy in, or unsuitability of, or omission from, the Websites or any other information (whether negligent or otherwise); and
- (c) is not liable (whether in negligence or otherwise) for any loss or claim arising as a result of you acting or refraining from acting on any recommendation or on the basis of any information located on the AUDRV Websites or any other information, and, in any case you warrant that you have not in any way relied on the information located on the AUDRV Websites or any other information and have made your own inquiries about all such information.
6. BREACH OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS (INDEMNIFY AUDRV)
- 6.1 You shall at all times release and indemnify AUDRV, its servants, employees and agents from and against any loss or liability incurred by AUDRV arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against AUDRV, its servants, employees and agents where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with, or in respect of, a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- 6.2 In the event that you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, AUDRV reserves the right to immediately, or at any later stage, suspend your access to all or any part of the Website and services of the Website without notifying you.
- 6.3 AUDRV does not accept responsibility or liability for a breach by AUDRV of these terms and conditions in circumstances where the breach results from events or circumstances beyond AUDRV’s control.
7. BECOMING AN (ACCOUNT USER) AUDRV WEBSITES
- (a) By choosing to become an (Account User) of AUDRV websites you agree to receive communications from us via email or text and will have access to our Online Advertising Products & Services
- (b) By ordering Online Advertising Products & Services you agree to the terms and conditions of AUDRV.
- (c) If you are a Private Renter/Seller you are not granted access to use the advertising area of Dealer Renter/Sellers.
- 8.1 Your use of the Websites, these terms and conditions and the contractual relationship between you (Account User) and AUDRV and any dispute in connection with these matters is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State and of any court that may hear appeals from any of those courts, for any proceedings in connection with these matters.
- 8.2 Any provision of these terms and conditions which is unenforceable or partly unenforceable is, where possible, to be severed to the extent necessary to make the remaining terms and conditions enforceable, unless this would materially change the intended effect of the terms and conditions.
- 8.3 These terms and conditions may be modified by us at any time and such modification shall be effective immediately upon web posting of the modified terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Website shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- 8.4 These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and AUDRV in respect of your participation and your access to and use of the AUDRV Websites as an (Account User). Any previous understanding, agreement, representation or warranty relating to that subject matter is replaced by these terms and conditions and has no further effect.
- 8.5 Refunds and Registrations- Once an advertisement has been registered and paid for this amount is non-refundable. However if you wish to re-register the same ad it may be used from the date of cancellation. When you add all your details including your Bank Bsb and Account details you agree to have the chosen monthly amount deducted from your nominated bank account on an one off, monthly or other time period chosen basis.